There is currently a UK-wide manufacturing issue with the leptospirosis vaccine for dogs. Therefore, if your dog is due their booster this month, we would suggest that you delay their vaccination until the vaccine is back on the UK market in June. We will let you know as soon as we have a date for its return. Your dog WILL NOT need to restart their vaccinations until they go 12 weeks past their booster due date. We will still be able to vaccinate dogs that are going into kennels. Watch this space for more updates.